All Group programs suspended for now until we are over the COVID-19 Crisis.
However we are still running Private one-on-one sessions>>>>>
and Home Training Sessions >>>>>
Zoom Training Sessions coming soon. Enquire through our contacts page now>>>>
Our Courses Are Fully Guaranteed!
Basic Obedience Training
Basic-Obedience-Timetables March-April 2020pdf)
Basic-Obedience-Enrolment-form-with-Fillable-Fields1(pdf) (Save to your computer & fill out the fields before emailing)
Kindergarten Puppy Training
Kindergarten-Puppy-Training-timetables March-April 2020pdf)
Kindergarten-Puppy-Training-Enrolment-Form-with-Fillable-Fields(pdf)(Save to your computer & fill out the fields before emailing)
10 Reasons why Command Dog Training School is the right choice.
- Established in 1989
- Won numerous service awards including the Victorian State Government’s coveted Fair Trading Award
- Small groups with qualified and experienced Instructors
- Structured programs
- Free make-up lessons for any missed.
- Courses may be suspended for up to 3 months
- Discounts for multiple dogs
- Courses fully guaranteed
- Discounted Council Dog Registration on completion of Basic Obedience Course*
- Accredited Member of the AAPDT Inc ( Australian Association of Professional Dog Trainers Inc).
* Can vary from council to council
Bookings and Refunds
Bookings will not be held unless payment made prior to course commencement.
No Refunds under any circumstances. We will not refund any portion of fees under any circumstances including if you have a change-of-mind and return your dog to a shelter or place of purchase.
Gift Vouchers Available Now!
What a great gift idea for someone with a new puppy or dog. Contact us on 9877 6522 or email email@example.com for more information.
Please Note: Gasworks Park Classes: The City of Port Phillip places a Licence Charge on our school for using Gasworks Park to conduct classes. Unfortunately, we must pass these charges onto the consumer. Please note the price differences.
Please download our timetables form from the links above and use the Enrolment Form pdf to enrol in our courses
Requires Acrobat Reader. (if you don’t have Acrobat and can’t download, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request a plain document to be e-mailed).
To get your Free Acrobat Reader , click here>>