Due to the current Lockdown, all classes and private lessons are suspended. Classes will resume from Friday 13 August 2021
Command Dog Training School will be closed form Saturday 6 March to Monday 8 March due to the Labour Day Long Weekend. We will resume from Tuesday 9 March. Have a great weekend.
As per the Premier’s announcement on Friday 12th February at 1 pm, from 11.59 pm tonight we will be entering a stage 4 lockdown. Due to this current lockdown, there will be no classes at all venues from Saturday 13 February to Wednesday 17th February 2021. Your scheduled class during this time will be pushed […]
Due to the state governments impending announcement today on lifting of further restrictions, we will be able to resume classes at our indoor venue Hoochy Poochy Doggy Daycare at Abbotsford from Monday 9 November. We will be emailing all suspended course members tomorrow. Thank you for your incredible patience.
Media release today…. “Melbourne moves from “stay at home” to “stay safe”, meaning there will be no restrictions on people leaving their homes.” “OUTDOOR GATHERINGS will still have a cap of 10 people, although they can be from more than two households.” Great News! This means we can resume classes at our outdoor venues from […]
We are anticipating a resumption of all courses from 31 October –November 2020 subject to a positive announcement by the Premier on Sunday 25 October. If classes cannot start on 31/10, we will reschedule start dates to 7 November. Please note, we will break for Christmas-New Year period from 23 December to around 16 January 2021. To […]
Hi all, It’s been such a long while since we were able to run our classes in fact it feels like it’s been the whole year. Today I emailed the Blackburn English Language School, Amsleigh Park Primary School and City of Port Phillip to ask when we will be able to return to their venues […]
With the state government announcement last Sunday unfortunately, it did not include easing of restrictions of our industry until Step 3 on 19 October. This means we will still be unable to provide any face-to-face training sessions. However, we will continue to provide support through our Zoom Sessions. We are waiting on replies from the […]
We are unable to provide any face-face training programs until Step 3. from 26 October. Provided the state government allows outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people at that time, we will then resume all of our normal Group Class training programs at all venues which include Kindergarten Puppy Training ( for pups 8 – […]
With the state government announcement last Sunday that Stage 4 will continue until 28 September (1st STEP). This means we will still be unable to provide any face-to-face training sessions. However, we will continue to provide support through our Zoom Sessions. We are waiting on replies from the Education Department to authorize the use of […]