Coronavirus. Your health and the health of our training staff is our primary concern.
We are taking the following precautions at our venues during this time & your cooperation during will be kindly appreciated:
- We will provide at all venues a bucket of soapy water for washing hands if required.
- Instructors will utilise disposable food-handling gloves when handling dogs (when using dog owner’s lead for example) for demonstrations.
- We will ensure there is the mandatory 1.5 metre Social Distancing spacing of dog owners.
- Greetings will be limited to a “Hi or hello” and a wave. No handshakes or other physical contact.
- If you begin to feel unwell, please stay at home. We need to be particularly mindful of those in our community who are especially vulnerable to serious illness, including those who are undergoing medical treatment, pregnant women and those with small babies and children. We ask that with that in mind, if you are unwell, please rest and contact our office for a make up session. If experience the following symptoms, please seek medical advice as to whether you need to be tested:
- sore throat
- shortness of breath,
- body aches or fatigue
Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.
The Command Dog Training School Team