Due to Covid-19 Restrictions being eased we can now have outdoor gatherings of no More than 10 people plus an Instructor. We therefore ask that you please observe the following protocols at our training venues.
Important Procedures on arrival:
- Ensure your dog is on lead before he is removed from your vehicle.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 3 metres from all other dogs when checking in.
- Children under 12 may not handle the dog at any time whilst at any training venue unless with an adult.
- Dogs are not to be tied up unattended at any time.
- Carry poo-bags for your dog at all times.
- Bring treats.
- Only closed-toe footwear allowed (OH&S)
Social Distancing & Hygiene Measures
- We ask that only one person attend per dog at all venues until further notice.
- Maintain 1.5 metres Social Distancing measures at all times
- Upon finishing classes, we ask that you please maintain your social distancing and exit the venue promptly.
- We will provide Hand Sanitiser at all classes in case you have not brought your own.
- Instructors will be wearing disposable gloves when demonstrating with dogs.
- It is perfectly welcome for participants to wear masks, but it is mandatory if sneezing or runny nose.
- Our class start times will be staggered to ensure ease of entry and exit of our outdoor training venues.